NCERT Economics Solutions Class 9th :- Chapter 2 People as Resource Solutions
People as Resource Solutions
Page No: 27
1. What do you understand by ‘people as a resource’?
2. How is human resource different from other resources like land and physical capital?
3. What is the role of education in human capital formation?
4. What is the role of health in human capital formation?
5. What part does health play in an individual’s working life?
6. What are the various activities undertaken in the primary sector, secondary sector and tertiary sector?
7. What is the difference between economic activities and non-economic activities?
8. Why are women employed in low-paid work?
9. How will you explain the term unemployment?
10. What is the difference between disguised unemployment and seasonal unemployment?
11. Why is educated unemployment a peculiar problem of India?
12. In which field do you think India can build the maximum employment opportunity?
13. Can you suggest some measures in the education system to mitigate the problem of the educated unemployed?
15. Which capital would you consider the best – land, labour, physical capital and human capital? Why?